I hope you are all safe and well in spite of the craziness going on in the world right now. Just like all of you, we are watching for updates on COVID-19 or Coronavirus. We want to do everything we can to keep you all out of harm’s way. So in light of this, for everyone’s health and safety, we have transitioned US-based in-person events between now and the end of May to virtual events.
So basically this means that:
- If you’ve already purchased a ticket, that ticket will be valid for the online version of that event.
- The online version of each event will be held just like an in-person event would be, except you’ll be seeing me conduct everything via webcam.
- You’ll still get the same content, the same training, and plenty of demonstrations that you can watch live, except you’ll be participating from a distance.
- You’ll have chances to practice on yourself or members of your household, just like you’d practice with people around you at a seminar.
- You’ll also get access to the full seminar replay for 2 weeks after the live event
March 20 – St George, Utah
March 27-28 – Phoenix, Arizona
May 16 – Salt Lake City, Utah
We’ll be sending out emails and updating each event page with more information. As I said, right now this applies to our events in the US through the end of May. As of now, our European events scheduled in May haven’t changed, but stay tuned. Some European events on our calendar are actually sponsored by other groups, and we will just have to wait and see how they decide to handle things. We’ll keep you posted when we know more.
On the bright side, if travel was keeping you from a live event, maybe the online version is something you can do, since you won’t have to travel.
Our customer service team is available to answer questions or help you with ticketing issues. We want you all to be safe and feel peace.
Try to get some fresh air and sunshine even while keeping your distance. Vitamin D from the sun can boost your immunity. Take your vitamins, stay as active as you can, and do what you can to boost your immune system. Heed the advice of your trusted sources of information and I know we’ll all get through this together. We’ll keep you posted. I love you all!