Expand your understanding of Body Code best practices during this 90-minute Practitioner Education Call. You will learn the science of biofeedback subconscious muscle response, the art of muscle testing finesse, and the misconceptions and common problems associated with it. This was presented live on June 10, 2022 by Josh Nelson, CBCP, Director of Education, Discover Healing Staff Practitioner.
Expand your understanding of the Body Code by learning the answers to and clarifying common misconceptions about the Body Code App. Learn tips for simplifying the use of this amazing tool and how you can have proactive Body Code sessions. Presented by Josh Nelson, CBCP; Director of Education for Discover Healing, on May 18, 2022.
This Practitioner Education Program Call explains the need at times for protection by creating energetic walls. Learn about the connection between emotional baggage and the dynamics of energy walls. Understand how and why these walls are created. Presented by Josh Nelson, CBCP; Director of Education at Discover Healing, on April 8, 2022.
- Red alert signs that you may be operating as a co-dependent person. - How codependency could be causing you to absorb energies from others. - How The Body Code could help you create better relationship dynamics. - How to protect yourself and your energy and still continue to help others. - Presented by Mary Ruiz on January 9, 2020.
This video replay explores creative ways to incorporate the Body Code™ in renewing your body and your home and bring things back into balance. Choose to focus and work on cleaning up, creating improvement in different areas, and achieving new goals. Lots of great ideas are addressed by Connie Barton, CBCP. Presented on March 19, 2020.
In this Practitioner Education Program webinar, the concept of balancing resets is explained, plus the timing on when to implement. Using balancing resets can quickly open up energy pathways, and allow processing that was stuck to move again. Ideas on working with energy-sensitive people is also discussed. Presented by Josh Nelson, CBCP, Director of Education, on February 16, 2022.
Expand your understanding of Idea Allergies and Subconscious Associations! Learn what Idea Allergies are, how they are created and how they affect us. Become efficient at recognizing and addressing these imbalances! This presentation was hosted by Josh Nelson on January 21, 2022.
Learn how to use the Body Code to alleviate holiday season issues. Find balance between joy and stress, ways to blast away winter blues, and how to treat food intolerances. Included are practical tips to take care of yourself during any stressful time. Presented by Lana Nelson on December 2, 2021.
On this Practitioner Education Call, Dr. Brad and Josh discussed the intricacies of energetic imbalances, why multiple imbalances cannot be simultaneously released, and why releasing imbalances from a group doesn't work. The presentation was followed by a live Q&A. Presented by Dr.Bradley Nelson and Josh Nelson on October 22, 2021.
This Practitioner Education topic webinar shows how to transform your relationships by disrupting common chaos-causing imbalances. Learn steps to bring relationships to their highest vibration and reclaim peace. Presented by Mary Ruiz on August 11, 2021.
On this second live quarterly Practitioner Education Call, Dr. Brad and Josh discuss subconscious resistance, answer live questions during an interactive Q&A session, and demonstrate a sample healing session. Presented Dr. Bradley Nelson and Josh Nelson on July 16, 2021. (German and Spanish subtitles coming soon.)
Learn the surprising link between chronic neck pain and carpal tunnel syndrome, how to mitigate migraines, find relief from one of the world’s most common complaints, and discover the root causes that we look for first. Presented by Lana Nelson on June 9th, 2021.
Dr. Brad and Josh discussed the importance of intention, giving examples of the most effective ways to apply this powerful concept for outstanding results. A sample, in-depth healing session was shown using a volunteer, and the call also included an interactive live Q&A. Presented Dr. Bradley Nelson and Josh Nelson on April 30, 2021. (German and Spanish subtitles coming soon.)
Learn the basic tools to: - Blast away a judgmental mindset - Interrupt negative cycles - Uncover your inner beauty - Start shining from the inside out! - Presented by Rachel Paulson, on April 8th, 2021.
In this presentation, you may learn how to clear imbalances holding you back, conquer chronic achy joints, keep yourself in optimum condition, and finally have the active lifestyle you deserve. Presented by Mary Ruiz on March 10th, 2021.
- The easiest way to “level up” the love exchange in your life - What may be causing a love deficit in you or your clients - How setting boundaries may help your love life THRIVE! - Hosted by Mary Ruiz on February 11th, 2021
- How to address imbalances with one or more underlying causes - How to prevent certain types of imbalances from being recreated - Practical guidance for performing thorough and efficient sessions - Tips for session note-taking to help you focus and stay on track - Presented by Natalie Nelson on November 21st, 2020.
Yoriko Darshan Takui of the United Kingdom tells the story of finding The Emotion Code® and attending an event presented by Dr. Bradley Nelson. She and her children are bathed in a warm glow of golden light, experiencing peace, rest and rejuvenation. Years of chronic pain and exhaustion are gone and she hears her deceased grandmother's voice directing her to learn more about The Emotion Code. Positive changes occur in her life because of her new knowledge and use of The Emotion Code. This testimonial was recorded on May 21, 2018.
- How loving your body at any size can empower you to get in control - The invisible, yet powerful link between a sad heart and weight gain - Imbalances that cause weight gain no matter what kind of diet you eat - How being too good of a friend can interfere with your clothing size - The body parts to balance in order to keep your weight steady and healthy - Presented by Lana Nelson, on January 13th, 2021
This is the follow-up webinar that answered more questions about the exciting new Discover Healing App. Josh provided explanations and his inside tips to get the most out of using it every day, plus showed how to easily navigate through the mind maps and revolutionary new charts. Presented by Josh Nelson, CBCP, Director of Education, on January 14, 2021.
- What boundaries are and why they are essential to your happiness - The problems that arise from improper or nonexistent boundaries - How to help codependency and unhealthy relationship dynamics - How to set healthy boundaries that will empower you (and others) - Presented by Mary Ruiz on December 9th, 2020.
The effect of gratitude on our lives, our emotions, and our brains How to identify when you’re being resistant to gratitude Realistic practices to help you daily and during trying times How gratitude can amplify your Body Code session results! Presented by Mary Ruiz on November 11th, 2020.
In this free webinar replay, learn how The Emotion Code® can help you release Trapped Emotions, tear down Heart-Walls®, and clear imbalances from anywhere in the world! Presented by Connie Barton on October 28th, 2020
Have you been enjoying using the new Discover Healing App but still have questions? This is your best chance to see the Discover Healing App in action! Get the unique viewpoints of Dr. Brad, Josh and Natalie as they answer your questions! Presented October 29th, 2020.
- The links between your abdominal organs, your wrists, and your neck - Why your ”pain in the neck” pal may cause you to manifest actual physical symptoms - Why you seem to be “prone to headaches” and how to manage and possibly reverse this - How to create better spinal alignment and hold your adjustments better - Presented by Mary Ruiz, October 14th, 2020.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how The Emotion Code® can help you release Trapped Emotions, tear down Heart-Walls®, and clear imbalances from anywhere in the world! Presented by Maria Dopp on October 8th, 2020.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how The Emotion Code® can help you release Trapped Emotions, tear down Heart-Walls®, and clear imbalances from anywhere in the world! Presented by Lana Nelson on September 30th, 2020.
- Using "the question formula" for issues and goals, and how to know when to get specific - What it means (and what to do) when symptoms get better... but then come back - Why the best energy healers "surround the dragon" and how you can do it too - How to use your built-in search engine to approach stubborn discomfort and problems - Presented by Lana Nelson on September 16th, 2020.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how The Emotion Code® can help you release Trapped Emotions, tear down Heart-Walls®, and clear imbalances from anywhere in the world! Presented by Mary Ruiz on September 9th, 2020.
Watch this webinar replay to learn how The Emotion Code® can help you release Trapped Emotions, tear down Heart-Walls®, and clear imbalances from anywhere in the world! Presented by Lana Nelson on August 26th, 2020.
- The ways in which essential oils go hand-in-hand with energy work - A deeper understanding of the new Essential Oils Chart in The Body Code - How to make sure you’re using your oils safely and effectively - Best practices and fun applications from a trained expert - Presented by Mary Ruiz on August 12th, 2020.
- Creating the highest possible vibration, for you and those around you - Recognizing and reversing even the most subtle judgmental thoughts - Transforming hidden biases into love and powerful compassion Presented by Dr Bradley Nelson on July 15th, 2020.
- How Physical Allergies and Idea Allergies intersect - How to do a comprehensive Body Code allergy session - Daily and intensive approaches that could provide relief - Learn how Dr. Brad conquered his seasonal allergies Hosted by Dr Bradley Nelson on June 10th, 2020.
- Dr. Brad will show how The Body Code™ can address problematic joints - New discoveries that give a deeper understanding of our recovery process - Decoding and resolving the symbolic emotional issues behind your joint problems - Self-care practices and nutrition ideas that could breathe new life into your joints Presented by Dr Bradley Nelson on May 26th, 2020.
- Steps to clear yourself and move toward love and forgiveness - Strategies for feeling safe when trust is damaged – How to forgive? - How holding grudges makes you susceptible to other problems - How to recognize when you are the one who needs to be forgiven - Tips to restore love, peace and well-being, and drop burdens of the past - Presented by Lana Nelson on February 13th, 2020.
- How to recognize and remove potential causes of self-abuse - Strategies for feeling safer in expressing your true essence - Removing imbalances that may be causing you to betray or lie to yourself - Affirmations that may help you establish better internal boundaries - The relationship between self-trust and trust within other relationships - Presented by Lana Nelson on December 5th, 2019
This Premium Webinar will cover the effects of negative energies on the physical body. Trapped energies will be explained in terms of their life-cycle. Learn about conditions that contribute to problems and about what happens when negative energies are triggered and/or discovered. Be knowledgable enough to be able to share this information with others. Presented by Natalie Nelson on October 31st, 2019.
On this Premium Webinar, you will learn mindfulness practices that can help us to be better energy healers and how to develop more trust in your tuition and clarify muscle testing. We'll show you how to get out of your own way and adopt a mentality that will keep you balanced and open to truth. Presented September 18th, 2019.
On this Premium Webinar, we'll discuss... - Using energy healing to help establish connections for the whole family - Understanding the sensitive and unique emotional needs of adoptees - DNA and how technology is changing life for adoptees and their families - How to help establish a balance of unique identity and sense of belonging.
In this Premium Members webinar, we will be covering the following: - what are toxins, and why are they such a huge problem? - How to know when too much of a good thing can hurt you - How having a bad attitude poisons your physical body - Easy ways t detoxify and stay healthy, inside and out! Presented July 24th, 2019.
A description of the process of getting cleared and staying cleared, keeping your vibration high so you don’t attract more trapped emotions, developing your intuition, checking yourself occasionally to see if you are balanced to maintain a cleared state.
Helpful information on what to do when you get confusing or conflicting answers, know what you can do to ensure your muscle testing accuracy. How water intake, neck alignment and trapped emotions can affect muscle testing ability.
Practical advice on how to determine the age of the person when an imbalance was trapped, dividing up the person’s age into increments to narrow it down quickly, and a reminder that muscle testing for an age provides the range +/- one year of the answer received.
Learn that you can use The Body Code in different ways to approach dealing with past painful events. Know that you can focus on a specific event and clear what appears connected to it, or you can trust to let the subconscious mind determine the order of what to release.
Learn that The Body Code can be used for many things, including removing the emotional charge of past painful memories, the way to remove trapped emotions from events, and deeper possibilities of memories that still affect you that can be balanced again.
Proper technique to resolve bad memories and painful events, along with emotional maintenance and processing. Learn about the 1-10 intensity scale, finding ages and handling confusing answers when applying The Body Code™.
In this premium webinar replay, you'll learn; how to use The Emotion Code® in the middle of a stressful event, how to reroute your feelings and choose more positive vibrations, how to recognize when a negative emotion is actually good for you, and how to put your negative feelings to good use, then feel fewer of them. Presented June 20th, 2019.
A discussion about attachment to an object or place or organization, possibility of a cord in that situation, the appropriate solution to moving on from an intense longing is usually finding a trapped emotion and releasing it rather than finding a cord.
Understand how you can still have a cord with someone who has died, and that this type of energy will still exist in the next life. The concept of intentionally installing a healthy cord with a deceased person is not something taught in The Body Code.
More exposure to cords, the method of effectively removing a negative cord with no need to install a new positive one, an explanation about not needing the other person’s permission to remove a cord on yourself.
An explanation of what a cord is, illustrative examples, where they form in the body, between people, how to release negative cords and how to install positive cords into the governing meridian using a simple magnet and intention.
Helpful information on what you can suggest to your client when spiritual malnutrition appears, specific action items your client can take to be more nourished spiritually, and the power of prayer, meditation, reading and service.
Learn what to do when one of the Outside Needs items presents itself but you are not sure what it is, advice on suggesting it to your client, and how to locate a practitioner who specializes in that area.
More practice learning from the food/herb/nutrient charts within The Body Code, what you should do when you run into difficulty identifying the specific item on one of the charts, and using intention to help the person.
Learn whether you can just add the energy of a food/herb/nutrient instead of consuming it, the times this is appropriate and works well, when it is more beneficial to ingest the actual physical food/herb/nutrient.
A discussion on working with remedies for specific issues such as pathogen or to detoxify the body, using muscle testing to know the best lower amount to begin with for a gentle start, and the possibility of giving the nutrition remedy to the person energetically.
Sound advice on using the charts in The Body Code to determine the appropriate food, herb and nutrient amounts a person may need. Examples of what questions can be asked to pinpoint the quantity, frequency, and duration that the supplement is needed.
A discussion to know what to do when a client is not absorbing a nutrient properly, advice to remove any possible underlying imbalances, and a directive to confirm whether the person still needs the nutrient or not.
Advice on how to determine the correct quantity of a specific supplement a person should take, how often, with or without food and when. Use caution, but confirm with muscle testing if the quantity is different than the usual recommended amount.
Learn more about the foods, herbs and nutrients charts that you can access within The Body Code. Advice on what you can say to clarify that you are only suggesting that the body would benefit from the items on the charts rather than prescribing them.
Learn to recognize the cases when energy healing cannot help someone, no matter how many layers of imbalance are cleared, understand the reasons why someone won’t be helped and advice on what to say when it is time to stop.
Helpful advice on how to handle multiple imbalances that are creating a complicated domino effect, an illustration on how to easily keep track of the underlying causes, and how to successfully clear these in the most efficient manner.
A discussion on what to do when you need to release multiple trapped emotions, the importance of releasing each one individually at a time, not taking shortcuts, the explanation of processing time and why that time is crucial to the process.
A key to understanding what it means when the same trapped emotions or imbalances seem to keep coming back after you have confirmed that they were released, the timestamp quality of trapped emotions, and releasing one trapped emotion or imbalance at a time.
An explanation of the differences between symptoms and imbalances, what it means when issues seem to reoccur after imbalances are removed, the domino effect, and the correct way to release many trapped emotions.
Learn how shielding works to protect you, relates to the privacy of your subconscious mind, permission and vulnerability. Realize that you don’t need to worry needlessly about vulnerability if you are shielded and have the intention to be shielded.
Understand what shielding means, the benefits of having a shield, how to determine if your client needs one, and whether or not you should automatically give each client a shield when you perform a Body Code session.
Understand shields, what they are and how you can use The Body Code™ to create one and protect yourself from negative energies and entities. Learn what you can do so you are less vulnerable to negative vibrations.
Understand the mechanics of saving a guide PDF as a digital file so that a printed hard copy is not necessary, and how to label things in a consistent, effective way to access them easily later as needed.
Understand your own abilities, capabilities and personal limitations as a practitioner. Recognize the need to reserve your energy and optimize the number of client sessions offered in one day so you remain an effective practitioner.
Learn more about processing time and the need to space client sessions far enough apart to allow for it. Figure out the optimal balance between processing time and appointment scheduling to help your clients in the most effective way.