Since the launch of The Body Code we get this question quite frequently. We hope this helps to clarify things.
The Emotion Code is 1/6th of the puzzle that makes up The Body Code.
The Emotion Code only deals with the emotional imbalances.
The Body Code deals with 6 different main types of imbalances:
1. Emotional Imbalances- emotional, post-traumatic, allergy or intolerance, mental, offensive
2. Toxicity Imbalances- heavy metals, free radicals, EM spectrum, chemicals, microbial
3. Circuitry Imbalances- organs, glands, chakras, disconnections, meridians
4. Pathogens Imbalances- parasites, fungal, bacterial, viral, mold
5. Structural Imbalances- bones, nerves, muscles, connective tissue, organs and glands
6. Nutritional Imbalances- Ph imbalance, foods, herbs, nutrients, dehydration, magnetic field
What is particularly neat about the Body Code is that once you have established an imbalance anywhere on the chart in the “other” 5 sections you can ask what it is caused by and 99% of the time (or possibly 100%) you’ll be taken to Emotions. Sometimes via another imbalance first, but I’ve always ended up at an emotion. So, it all links together into one cohesive session. This can be really helpful when imbalances in the other 5 areas recur as removing the underlying cause can stop this happening.
Hope this helps
Yes, that explains it.
I’m thinking that some or all of those other areas could be found by visiting a chiropractor that does applied kinesiology and understands that relation between nerves and organs and perhaps also does nutritional counseling.