Are you ready to attract positivity, spread joy and happiness, and achieve your heart’s desires? If your goal is clear and focused, and you maintain a positive mindset and attitude, you can only make it easier on yourself to get what you so deeply desire! This is called the Law of Attraction. This conceptis based on the idea that positive thinking and a positive mindset can help drive you toward a positive outcome in whatever you do.
If you’re a goal-setter or have intentions you hope to achieve, it seems logical that positive thinking could help you stay on track until you attain those goals. There are plenty of philosophies about goal setting. No matter how you go about choosing and achieving them, a positive mindset can help you get there. Here are some ideas to help change your mindset, and give you the confidence and positivity you need to chase down the things you want most.
What Is Your Vibrational Message?
According to the Law of Attraction, you attract what you project. So if bad things keep happening or awful people seem to surround you, maybe you need to take a look at what kind of energy you are putting out there—what is your vibrational message?
Could you be negating your good fortune by minimizing it with pessimism? For example, if you get a few hundred dollars as a work bonus, instead of feeling appreciated and excited, do you automatically think, “What’s going to break down now that I have this money to spend?” or “I wonder how fast this money will be spent on bills?” If your mind quickly goes to those sorts of thoughts, that negativity could bring down your vibrational message. You attract what you project, so you might be attracting exactly those outcomes.
Instead, perhaps you might focus on how lucky you are to have a job that appreciates you. You might ask yourself, “I wonder what good I can do in the world with this money?” or “What can I do to pamper myself with this bonus so I can show up as my most productive self for my job?”
10 Tips: How To Manifest Your Desires With A Positive Outlook
Believe it or not, your heart’s desire is within your grasp. Just a few simple steps to work on boosting your positive vibrational message can turn your desire into reality. Harness your positivity and get on course with the following tips.
- Identifying Your Heart’s Desire: This must be specific and concise. Do not vacillate between goals or set more than one. Clarity is key.
- Remove Trapped Emotions:These toxic feelings can weigh you down, and a Heart-Wall® can prevent you from manifesting your desires.If you’re dealing with unknown trapped emotions, they could get in the way of the positive mindset you need to believe in yourself and achieve everything your heart desires. Perform the Emotion Code® regularly to make sure you’re keeping yourself clear of negative emotional baggage, especially after a tough day.
- Feel it NOW: Live each moment as if your heart’s desire has already been achieved. The happiness and contentment you feel will boost your positive vibrational message, which can bring abundance into your life more quickly.
- Surround Yourself with Positive People:We are deeply influenced by the people around us! When we are surrounded by positive people who believe in themselves, and us, we tend to start seeing things in a more positive light.
- Practice Positive Affirmations:The way you begin your day can have a huge impact on how you feel when it ends. You can either begin with positivity or negativity. You can either take charge and decide to make it a great day or wait and let what happens to you dictate your mindset. Even worse, you could consciously start out with a pessimistic view and let it carry through the next 16 hours.
Positive affirmations are a great way to begin your day by deciding it’ll be a good one. It’s like giving yourself a quick pep-talk in the mirror. Even if it feels a little silly, look at yourself and say, “It’s going to be a great/happy/productive day.” You can then get more specific and tell yourself how you’re going to perform the specific things you want to get done. Try things like, “I’m not going to second-guess myself on the presentation I’m preparing. I’m going to be confident and clear.” You can also repeat positive, affirming statements about yourself, to remind yourself of all the great things about YOU!
Simply taking a few minutes with positive affirmations every morning can drastically improve how things go for you!
- Be Energy Efficient: To manifest your desires, you must use your personal energies wisely and avoid wasting your energy on things that bring you down, such as worry or stress. If you are drained of energy, it will be more difficult to maintain the perfect vibrational message.
- Meditate:Meditation can help you clear negativity, energize your mind, and relieve anxieties. Think of it as hitting the reset button and allowing yourself a moment to disconnect from the world and tune out the negative. While you’re meditating, focus on light, positivity, and gratitude.
- Be in the Moment: Doesn’t it seem like most negativity comes from either dwelling on past events or mistakes or worrying about things that might happen in the future? We worry over mistakes we made or things people have done to us. We fret about an upcoming challenge or fear a troublesome tomorrow. But what if we could stay in each moment, focus on the here and now, and just be present? Chances are we’d all worry less and enjoy more — and that can contribute to a positive mindset in a big way.
- Focus on the Good:Most days, there will be obstacles to overcome, people who are hard to deal with, and mistakes made. But when you run into these things, find a sliver of good and consciously choose to dwell on that instead of what went wrong. If you’re stuck in a traffic jam, you have more time to think or listen to music. If your co-worker’s bad mood is taking over the office, there’s an opportunity to be kind and understanding. If you aren’t feeling well, it’s a chance to catch up on some sleep.
Finding those little slivers of goodness in any situation can help you maintain the positive mindset you need to enable your own achievement.
- Have an Attitude of Gratitude: On your journey to attaining your heart’s desire, boost your positivity by practicing daily gratitude for everything, big or small.
These simple habit changes (make them one at a time if you need to) can help you live with more joy, less stress, and more confidence that you can and will gain the things you want in life. Working toward your heart’s desire is not about anything lacking in your life. Rather, it is about embracing what is and what you have, and being okay with it — then striving for improvement.
Using the Law of Attraction with Emotional Healing
The principle of “Law of Attraction” is:
Like attracts Like.
Simple and profound, isn’t it?
So what does this have to do with emotional healing? We are energy. Our body, our organs, everything – including our DNA – comes down to electrons and protons spinning around space. So everything is energy.
If our body is energy, then so are our thoughts, and our emotions. Part of being human is that we experience a huge range of emotions. Emotions are energy too and can get trapped in our energy body. These trapped emotions can disrupt the natural flow of energy in our bodies. We can experience this as physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual discomfort.
So, what do energy healing and the Law of Attraction have to do with each other?
If we have trapped emotions in our energy, then we may attract situations into our life that resonate with this energy. “Like attracts Like,” so negative energies trapped within us may attract painful experiences, relationships that don’t have a positive impact on our lives, challenging situations, and more!
If instead, we release these negative energies, we may begin to attract more positive emotions, relationships, and situations! Our life may begin to flow more easily, both internally and externally. By using the Emotion Code, it is possible to identify these trapped emotions and release them forever!
I love your post because they remind me of how easy things really are. People make them hard to do
See you in Henderson