A Heart-Wall® can form when the energy of one or more emotions becomes trapped around the heart. A Heart-Wall is your body’s attempt to protect your vulnerable heart. When this energetic barrier of Trapped Emotions forms, it can keep us from feeling hurtful, negative emotions as deeply. Although this can be helpful in the short term, the problem is that it inhibits our ability to feel loving, joyful, wonderful emotions as well! If you’ve ever felt like you struggled to open up to the people around you, as though something holds you back from fully connecting with others, or stops you from feeling emotions deeply, you may have a Heart-Wall.
Hear about the impactful experience one Emotion Code® practitioner had after releasing his own Heart-Wall, in this story read by Dr. Bradley Nelson.
Determining if You Have a Heart-Wall
Having a Heart-Wall can make it harder to give and receive love. You may not be able to feel positive emotions as deeply, such as happiness, gratitude, empathy, and more. It can cause feelings of loneliness, isolation, and sadness. A Heart-Wall may impact you physically as well. Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to one or more, you may have a Heart-Wall. Identifying this possibility is a great first step!
- Have you been injured emotionally in the past?
- Have you felt an emotional heaviness in your heart, as though your heart was breaking?
- Do you feel as though you can’t fully experience joy or happiness?
- Is it challenging for you to connect with others?
- Is it hard for you to connect romantically with others?
- Do you feel closed off to love?
- Do you often feel lonely or isolated from those around you?
- Do you feel heaviness or discomfort in your chest, neck, or shoulders?
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, you might have a Heart-Wall. Once you’ve determined what’s potentially holding you back, the next step is to clear the Trapped Emotions that form your Heart-Wall.
What To Do If You Have a Heart-Wall
The most effective way we know to clear the Heart-Wall is using The Emotion Code, which is contained within The Body Code™. Often, clearing a Heart-Wall requires three to five sessions to be completely removed. This is because a Heart-Wall is typically made up of layers of emotional energy, or Trapped Emotions in the body. Each layer must be identified, then systematically cleared. By following the steps of The Emotion Code and The Body Code charts, you may be able to clear these layers in a way that does not further interfere with your energy.
A Heart-Wall can be identified and removed by following the Emotion Code charts and self-testing or by working with a Certified Emotion Code or Body Code Practitioner. If you’re not sure how to use The Emotion Code to clear energetic blockages, we recommend getting holistic health coach certified in The Emotion Code or working with one of our certified practitioners or staff practitioners!
Here are the general steps to follow, when clearing a Heart-Wall:
- Use muscle testing to connect with your subconscious and determine deeply held answers you likely couldn’t access otherwise.
- Refer to the Heart Wall Chart and Emotion Code Chart and follow the questions listed there.
- Identify whether you have a Heart-Wall.
- Begin to determine the Trapped Emotion(s) that make up your Heart-Wall using The Emotion Code Chart.
- Ask questions to determine additional details about the emotion, such as the age you acquired it. For example, you might ask “Was the emotion trapped before age 20?”
- Swipe a magnet over the governing meridian to release the identified Trapped Emotion.
- Determine if the emotion was released.
- Ask your subconscious if there are more emotions to release from your Heart-Wall.
Even if the answer is no, your Heart-Wall may not be fully cleared. Often a Heart-Wall is comprised of multiple emotions, and it will take a number of sessions to fully release. The body can only process so many emotions in one session. If you are at your limit for a session, your subconscious will let you know. Give yourself time, then test again!
After Releasing a Heart-Wall
After releasing a Heart-Wall, you may feel an immediate shift! Many clients report being able to feel love and joy more deeply — sometimes for the first time in years. The Emotion Code and The Body Code are simple, easy, effective methods for energy healing, and they work right away! So if you believe you may have a Heart-Wall, experience a powerful transformation in your ability to connect and experience love through these energy healing tools today!