Nature is all around us, all of the time, that is unless you are a 16 year old boy addicted to video games, but if you are not a 16 year old boy then it’s true, nature is all around you.
The next time you are down and out, or just can’t seem to summon the energy to work on someone with the Emotion Code or Body Code try visiting a local beach, forest, park, mountain, stream, or river. Even if all you have time for is to step out on your front door to take in some sun rays, then do it. You don’t have to spend all day getting energized by nature, even a short 30 minute stroll can invigorate you.
While you are getting in tune with your inner hippie, try taking 10 deep breaths by inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth and see how you feel afterward. Breathing can instantly eliminate stress and put oxygen into your bloodstream. Wooo weee do you feel that? Feels great, right?
Remember to live in the now, don’t waste your energy by focusing on the past or worrying about the future. After all, you are living in the now, so be in the now.
I am proficent with muscle testing, I believe with my entire being that we havethe abilty to release the emotion that have taken residence in our bobies, tissues, organs brain, both emotionly and phyically. I seem to be in my own quadmire, I needhelp from an other that is proficent in tnis work to release my powers,talents. So where do I start. I have had amazing results with energic clearing, watching my clients literly float out of my office. Now i need that samepower helping me get back to healing, clearing, myself so I can oncemore be ably to help others,my dog needs me now as did my horse. I amnlooking forward to being a healer of the E otion and Body Code.
Sometimes it can be challenging to receive accurate answers for ourselves.
Be sure to offer a prayer before beginning a Session.
There are also three items that need to be in place in order to receive accurate readings from your body/subconscious:
1. Hydration. 2. Neck aligned. 3. Trapped Emotion can prevent receiving an accurate reading.
Dr. Nelson indicates-
1. Practice! By using muscle testing often throughout the day, you’re essentially training your body to become more sensitive to the muscle responses. So over time, you’ll need to use less and less pressure, AND it will help your intuition become stronger.
2. Finesse, not force. Listen to your body. Use the least amount of pressure and resistance as possible. This will help you avoid tiring your muscles out or hurting your joints with repetitive use.
3. Pain means stop! Don’t hurt yourself. Learn a backup method just in case you do start to need it.
4. Keep your mind clear. Turn off music and tv and leave other distractions in the other room. Don’t let anything influence the clarity of your questions or answers.
5. Keep your questions direct and to the point. That way your answers can be clear too! Ask your questions aloud if you have trouble staying focused.
6. Respect it! Muscle testing is not to be used for telling the future or invasively reading someone’s mind.
7. Be patient. Don’t stress if you’re not great at it right away. It’s just like learning to play the piano, it takes time and practice to become proficient.
You might consider a Session with one of Staff Practitioners to see if we can locate and clear any of the imbalances listed above for you.
It’s amazing how powerful your suggestions of words are. Your expression
came so clearly through with the wind, ocean, river, stream and nature. Spiraling
Up, Up, and Away to the heavens.
Thank You Again, deep gratitude.
Just thinking about this as I read the article brought an instant smile to my face…ah, yes..the beauty and blessings of nature!